Does anyone offer guaranteed payday loans?
No lender can 100% guarantee that they will accept your application for a payday loan, but the overwhelming majority of applications are successful. Many lenders have an application to loan rates above 90%, which means there’s usually less than a one in ten chance that your application might fail. There are usually very particular circumstances why applications fail. Sometimes applications fail because of reasons completely unrelated to the applicant’s financial situation. These might include small errors in the application, spelling mistakes or omissions. So carefully check your application before submitting it.
But in most cases, a payday loan is almost guaranteed.
Why can’t lenders offer guaranteed payday loans?
Like banks, online payday lenders have to meet strict financial requirements. This means that they can’t make guaranteed loans without conducting the necessary financial checks, including checking your credit score. While this means that payday loans can’t be completely guaranteed, you have the security of knowing you are borrowing money from a reputable lender who believes you can repay the loan.
What benefits does a payday loan offer compared to other types of lending?
Payday loans have several advantages over traditional loans.
- They’re easy to access – perhaps the number one reason for opting for a payday loan is their simplicity and speed. If applying through us, you’ll find our application process is straightforward, you’ll often get a decision in minutes, and the money is in your bank within 24 hours. Applications are made online, and they’re available 7 days a week. No waiting for the bank to open on a Monday morning and still not knowing if your application will be successful.
- Guaranteed payday loans have fewer requirements than traditional loans – when you apply, you will usually only have to provide details of your bank account and debit card, proof of your address for the last three years, and evidence that you receive a regular income.
- Even if you have a poor credit score, you can often still borrow – most traditional credit providers tend to reject high-risk bad credit history applicants creating a circular problem, where people are unable to improve their credit record through responsible borrowing. People with no credit history at all can also find it difficult. Lenders carry out a credit check on potential borrowers, but they have compensated for the higher risk by charging higher interest levels. This means they can afford to accept bad credit applications that others cannot.
- Simple to manage – most direct lenders keep things very straightforward. You can usually opt to manage your guaranteed payday loans online, making them easier to keep track of. Every time you log in to your account, you can see the remaining balance left on your loan, manage your payments, overpay if you have extra money available and keep on top of things. If you’ve had problems managing your money in the past, it can be a great way to learn or re-learn some good habits that will benefit you going forward.
- Early repayments reduce the amount you’ll have to pay – because guaranteed payday loans are so easy to manage, and it’s easy to make overpayments, you can reduce the amount of money you have to pay significantly. Even just a regular few pounds every month on top of your monthly payment can reduce the time you’re paying back the guaranteed loan and the amount you pay.
- Speedy cash in an emergency – the main reason that most people look for a guaranteed payday loan is to deal with a sudden financial emergency. Emergencies can’t wait. Cars need to be fixed to get you to work, broken down boilers have to be replaced. Upon approval, the direct lender can transfer the money to your bank account within minutes.
- Available 24/7 – because most guaranteed payday loan applications are done online, you can borrow money at any time day or night.
- Regulated, trustworthy lenders – the payday loan industry is monitored by the Financial Conduct Authority. Before lenders can offer their services, they must register with the Financial Conduct Authority and meet several strict criteria. They can then be included on the Financial Services Register [https://register.fca.org.uk/]. This gives consumers confidence that they are borrowing money from a reputable lender.
- There are strict caps on interest rates – the FCA enforces a strict cap on the amount of interest added to any payday loan. This is set at 80p per £100 a day. This works out at around £24 a month for a £100 loan. Compare that to the charges applied to an unauthorised overdraft which may be as much as £100 a month on top of the £100 you borrowed. The FCA has also introduced a total cap which means that you can never pay back more than double what you borrowed. So if you borrowed £100, the maximum you could pay back is £200. In most cases, you will pay back a lot less. Overdrafts are not subject to the same cap, which means fees can keep spiralling, making it harder to pay back your overdraft in a timely fashion.
So if the benefits of a payday loan to help with an emergency are clear, how do you go about improving your chances of making a successful application?
Ready to apply?
Borrow from £100 to £5000
Only apply for as much as you need
It’s always tempting to apply for a little extra cash to help pay for a few little treats, over and above what you need to help you through the current emergency. However, it’s not always a good move, as the smaller the amount you’re applying for, the more likely your application is to be successful. If you apply for the smallest loan possible, you stand a better chance of being accepted, you’ll pay a lower rate of interest, and as you pay it back, you’ll improve your credit history and in turn your credit score. Don’t make life more difficult for yourself by applying for more money on guaranteed loans than you need.
Consider a guarantor loan
If you have a poor credit history and lenders are wary of lending to you, it might be worthwhile considering a guarantor loan. A trusted family member or friend agrees to guarantee your loan if you default on your payments. This improves the likelihood of your application being approved because it’s backed by someone else. In addition, this gives the lender two opportunities to retrieve their money, so you represent a lower risk than you would if you applied on your own. It does, of course, help if your proposed guarantor has a good credit rating.
Never rush your application
You might feel that you’re in the middle of an emergency and need to act fast, but it’s always better to take your time over your application for guaranteed loans. Spelling mistakes and omissions are some of the most common reasons why guaranteed loans applications are rejected. So relax, get all your paperwork in order, check your credit file and be honest about your finances.
An authorised credit broker can help you with your application.
As an authorised credit broker, if you apply for a guaranteed payday loan with us, your application will be thoroughly checked before it’s forwarded to suitable lenders. We will only communicate with lenders whose criteria your application meets, which immediately increases your chances of being accepted. We really understand the market and have helped thousands of applicants, even those with a poor credit report, secure the guaranteed loans they needed.
There might be no such thing as completely guaranteed payday loans, but with our help, you stand a much better chance of securing one even with bad credit.
If you’re confused by the range of lenders and the application process, then applying through a credit broker might be the answer.
Start your application today, and you can have the money you need in no time at all.
Apply for a loan today
Borrow from £100 to £5000
† No lender in the UK can guarantee any form of credit, but we will do our utmost to match you to a lender willing to lend to you.
Other Loan Products